PROTECTGUARD - Water repellent for porous stone - anti-stain and anti-graffiti.
ProtectGuard has established itself as the benchmark product for preventing degradation of porous materials (concrete, cement, natural or synthetic stone,..).
- ProtectGuard's water-repellent properties enable it to prevent water penetration, and thus eradicate the negative effects caused by humidity: water seepage, frost, saltpeter, moss...
- ProtectGuard's oil-repellent and anti-stain properties block the penetration of greasy stains, atmospheric pollution and prevent the penetration of ink and paint pigments (graffiti).
- ProtectGuard is a water-based eco-friendly product. It is solvent-free and with low VOC content.
- ProtectGuard treatment prevents the penetration of ink and paint pigments into porous materials, thus making it easier and faster to remove graffiti.
Ideal for treating all porous materials:
- natural or artificial stone, terracotta, concrete, paving blocks, render, mortar (MPC), etc.
Can be used to protect:
- terraces, balconies, pool decks, barbecue areas, renovated facades, tile joints, old, new and renovated buildings.
ProtectGuard can also be used indoors on walls, chimneys, decorative claddings, etc.
2, 5, 10 and 25 litres containers.
Per 1 litre:
- Terracotta 7.00 m2
- Concrete 5.00 m2
- Floor tiles 5.00 m2
- Interlocking pavement 4.00 m2
- Stone cladding 4.00 m2
- MPC Type Layer 2.50 m2
- Limestone 2.00 m2
- Freestone 1.30 m2
- St Vaast-type stone 0.60 m2
Average figures given for reference only. The actual quantity of product needed depends on the substrate's porosity.
Medical safety data sheet
Technical data sheet
Fiche de sécurité