ProtectGuard FC 24H is a product that is designed to protect young and alkaline porous concrete (less than 28 days, ph > 9).
- ProtectGuard FC 24H is a water and oil-repellent product that protects against water penetration, humidity, oil and stains.
- ProtectGuard FC 24H highly reduces the appearance of efflorescence at a substrate’s surface and protects during transportation and storage. Being water-based,
- ProtectGuard FC 24H can be applied 24 hours after the concrete is poured on site or even as soon as fabricated elements are removed from the mould.
- ProtectGuard FC 24H is a water-based eco-friendly product. It is solvent-free and with low VOC content.
Ideal for protecting :
- every type of concrete, 24 hours after the concrete is poured or fabricated., concrete, reinforced concrete, fiber concrete, UHPC, etc.
To be used :
- on construction site, in precast plants, etc
Average figures given for reference only. The actual quantity of product needed depends on the substrate’s porosity.
Technical data sheet NL
Medical safety data sheet ENG
Technical data sheet ENG
Fiche technique FR
Fiche de sécurité FR