ProtectGuard WF Wet Finish protects all porous building materials by giving treated substrates a 'wet look' finish that enhances the original colour.
- ProtectGuard WF prevents water ingress, staining and all types of soiling from penetrating a treated mineral surface. A surface treated with ProtectGuard WF will be easier to care for.
- ProtectGuard WF gives mineral porous substrates a 'wet look' finish that enhances the original colour.
- ProtectGuard WF is a water-based eco-friendly product. It is solvent-free and with low VOC content
- PROTECTION AGAINST WATER, FROST, OIL AND STAINS
- COLOUR ENHANCER
- MAKES MAINTENANCE EASIER
- DELAYS AGEING
- HIGH UV RESISTANCE
- LETS THE SURFACE BREATHE
- FLOORS AND WALLS
- OUTDOORS AND INDOORS
- EASY AND QUICK TO APPLY
ProtectGuard WF Wet Finish can be applied to vertical, horizontal, inside and outside surfaces. Can be used on porous or low porous materials:
- limestone, terracotta (floor tile), brick
- natural or artificial stone, blue stone, concrete, softened marble, granite.
For use on :
- terraces, balconies, pool decks, etc.
ProtectGuard WF can also be used indoors on floors, decorative claddings, etc.
2 and 5 litres containers.
- Porous materials: 5 to 8 m² / litre
- Low porous materials: 8 to 10 m² / litre
Average figures given for reference only. The actual quantity of product needed depends on the substrate's porosity.